As per the guidelines issued by the Foreigner Regional Registration Offices (FRRO), the Foreign Nationals visiting the University under Research/Student Visa should register themselves with the FRRO within 14 days of their arrival in India in http://indianfrro.gov.in/frro. In order to complete their registration, they would need to complete their admissions at the earliest and obtain the following documents and upload the same on the portal.
- C-form within 24 hours upon arrival in Vadodara. The C-form will be provided only to those students/researchers who stay in the University accommodation (Halls of Residence, Guesthouse etc) by the Foreign Students’ Advisor upon reporting. All those students/researchers staying outside the University premises must obtain the C-form from your landlord/hotel manager. The C-form can be generated on the portal www.boi.gov.in. If residing in rented accommodation, you will have to attach the Rental Agreement along with the C-form.
- S-form which be filled in by the Foreign Students’ Advisor upon reporting.
- Bonafide Certificate which will be provided to the students/researchers by the Foreign Students’ Advisor upon reporting.
- Undertaking letter which will be provided to the students/researchers by the Foreign Students’ Advisor upon reporting.
- Self Request letter by the applicant giving details of the nationality, passport number, visa number, date of arrival, local address and details of the course. The letter has to be addressed to FRRO Officer, Foreigner Regional Registration Offices, and Ahmedabad.
- Fellowship Award letter for students/researchers on fellowship or Financial Paper or Bank Remittance for self funded students/researchers.
- Scanned Copies of Passport, Visa and Passport size Photographs
The students/researchers while reporting to the Office of International Affairs/Foreign Students’ Advisor are expected to carry with them their Original Passports, Passport size photographs, Fee receipt issued by the University, Fellowship Awards letter (for those on Fellowship) and Proof of local address.